*There will be a charge for any diagnostic tests that may be required as a result of your initial consultation with our specialists. These prices would be explained to you in advance of payment.
Eye surgery is available at the following treatment centres:
- Barlbrough Treatment Centre, Derbyshire
- Devizes Treatment Centre, Wiltshire
- Emersons Green Treatment Centre, Bristol
- North East London Treatment Centre, Ilford, London
- Shepton Mallet Treatment Centre, Somerset
- Southamption Treatment Centre, Hampshire
- St Mary’s Treatment Centre, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Will Adams Treatment Centre, Gillingham, Kent
Our affordable Self Pay treatments are an extension of our existing services. If you are exploring the option of paying for yourself, this alternative solution allows you to quickly access high quality treatments without the need for private insurance.
When can I choose to pay for myself?
Self pay is the perfect option if you require hospital treatment but fall into any of the below categories:
- You want high quality treatment without the costly extras
- You are not eligible for NHS-funded care
- You don’t have private health insurance
- You would like to be treated at a more convenient time of your choosing.
We know that choosing to pay for your own care is a big decision, so we’re with you every step of the way.
Our friendly team is on hand to answer any questions you might have, and explain our self pay solution to you before you start. We’ll make sure you have all the information you need.
Once you’ve decided you’d like to pay for your treatment, we can arrange your first consultation – remember, this is complimentary and with no obligation.
Before you come to see us, speak to your GP or other healthcare professional (dentist, optometrist or physio, for example) and ask for an open referral letter.
Your specialist will discuss treatment options with you and explain any diagnostic tests you might need as part of your individual care package.
You will be given a choice of surgery times, with very little wait, and can choose the most convenient time for you. Payment is made before you start your treatment.
We’ll take care of the rest, leaving you to focus on treatment and recovery while our professional medical teams deliver your personalised care.